Get an Industrial Power Solution Quotation
Our data centre architecture uses the industry’s leading technology for the various components within the data space. Easy to deploy and expand, our modular containerised data centres offer a secure and efficient solution. All modular data centres are pre-tested at our factory before shipping.
Master Powers Technologies’ modular data and energy centres are in line with the European Union’s Code of Conduct on Best Practices. This confirms its outstanding performance capabilities.
Features and Performance:
- Multi mode UPS efficiency 9.5%
- Cooling EER yearly averages up to 5.5
- Excellent thermal characteristics
- Integrated MMM (Measurement, Monitoring and Management System) for optimum planning and management of the Data Space
- Scalable & modular solution optimising maximum performance and efficiency
- High standards of security and safety within the Data Space
- Optimum space/power ratio
- Efficient space, power & cooling upgrades
- Fault tolerant and concurrently maintainable for maximum uptime
Master Power Data Centres:
- Minimised total cost of ownership
- Deliver infrastructure customised to your needs
- Managed by experts
- Flexible support
- Highest quality of reliability
- Help you drive operational efficiency
- Protect and connect your Web and IT infrastructure
The systems are purpose-designed to suit clients’ needs and applications.
A typical Data Centre will include:
- Raised floor
- Fire suppression
- Data and power reticulation
- Access control
- Remote management
Various solutions are available from modified ISO containers to manufacture steel housings, measuring 12 m long x 4.5 m wide x 3.6 m high.
A typical Energy Centre will contain:
- UPS units
- Control panels
- Automation panels
- Distribution panels
Diesel generators are housed in separate containers with sound-proofing to meet client-specific requirements.