Who Are We
Master Power Technologies specializes in quality backup power solutions where uptime is critical. Master Power employs 200+ people and has been servicing customers for more than 15 years.
In consultation with our customer we identify and create solutions for their business that improve efficiencies and save them money while increasing availability and reliability. We are passionate about providing cleaner, more reliable backup power through affordable engineered solutions and turnkey projects, to keep critical equipment live to ensure customer sustainability.
We service customers in diverse markets ranging from telecoms and banking through to Mining and heavy industry. We have a loyal customer base, stretching throughout Africa, who relies on Master Power for their solutions and after sales service. We are large enough to solve the most challenging problems, but small enough to provide personal interaction due to our flexible structure. This structure allows us to react faster to a changing environment whilst still providing adaptable solutions tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
Health & Safety and Quality Standards
Our operation has conscientiously implemented an Integrated Management System (IMS) incorporating the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001 standards. This integration allows us to take advantage of the synergy built into these standards and seamlessly address the requirements of multiple management system standards while serving as the foundation for continual improvement and organisational excellence.
We are committed not only to meet, but exceed the requirements of the International Standards to which we subscribe, delighting our clients with innovative, intrinsically safe services and products which have minimal impact on the environment.
Master Power operates primarily in the IT, manufacturing and construction industry sectors – well known for significant health and safety risks, environmental impacts and quality standards. Therefore, the focus of our IMS is to:
- Meet client (Internal and external) requirements, first time, every time.
- Prevent pollution in all its forms wherever reasonably practicable.
- Reduce and control waste and harmful by-products.
- Prevent ill health and injury to our personnel and others with whom we serve and interact.
- Comply with all prescribed health and safety, environmental and regulatory stipulations which relate to our business activities.
- Continually improve our performance with respect to safety, health, environment and quality.